Springtime Chicken and Veggie Pasta
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
- 1 package Profile Linguine
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- Pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- Cut raw chicken into cubes. In large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté chicken until cooked through and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté broccoli, asparagus, pepper, onion and garlic in olive oil until veggies are just tender, about 7-10 minutes. Stir in spinach and cherry tomatoes and continue cooking an additional 5 minutes.
- Cook Profile Linguine per package instructions, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water and set aside.
- Remove cooked veggies from heat and stir in cooked pasta, pasta water, lemon juice and basil. Season with pepper to taste and top with Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Profile Exchange per serving: 4oz. very lean protein, 2 cups vegetables, 1-2 fats