Microwave Sweet Potato Chips
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 8
Serving Sizes: 1/2 cup
- Cooking Spray
- 1 14 oz sweet potato, very thinly sliced and divided (a mandolin slicer works great)
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper, divided
- Cut a circle of parchment paper to fit a microwave-safe plate; coat parchment lightly with cooking spray.
- Arrange one-fourth of the potato slices in a single layer on parchment. Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 tsp. of rosemary, 1/8 tsp. salt, and a dash of pepper.
- Microwave at power level 9 for 4 minutes. Check for crispness. Continue to cook at 30-second intervals until done. Repeat procedure with remaining
potato, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Profile Exchange: trace fat; trace protein; ¾ of a starch serving or1/2 cup vegetable
Reciepe and photo courtsey of Cooking Light.com