Pumpkin Pie Cake
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 24
Serving Size: 2″ square pieces
- 1 pkg. 18.5 oz Yellow Cake MIx, dry
- 1/3 cup Applesauce, natural and unsweetened
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek Yogurt plain and unsweetened
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 15 oz. can of Pumpkin puree
- 1 T. Pumpkin Pie Spice (or combine 1 T. Cinnamon, 1/2 t. nutmeg, 1/4 t. ginger, and a dash of cloves)
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 T. Whipped Topping, fat-free per serving
- Combine dry cake mix and all ingredients above in order.
- Blend for 1 minute to combine and then beat for 2 minutes on medium speed until well blended.
- Spray a 13″ x 9″ cake pan with vegetable spray and pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350* for 30-35 minutes or until edges appear done and toothpick inserted into the center comes out almost clean. [Do not over bake.]
- Cool on wire rack; serve with 1 T Fat Free whipped topping sprinkled with a bit of cinnamon for garnish.
Profile Exchange: 1 and 1/2 starch
Photo courtesy of: Averie Cooks