Profile Rhubarb Crisp
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 4
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- 2 cups rhubarb washed, dried and cut into small uniform pieces
- 1 package strawberry sugar-free Jell-O
- 2 packages Profile Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Fat-free whipped cream
- Put chopped rhubarb in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for approximately five minutes until rhubarb is soft.
- Add Jell-O to bowl and mix to blend.
- Sprinkle oatmeal on top of rhubarb mixture. Cool in refrigerator.
- Serve with 1 T. of fat-free whipped cream.
Profile Exchanges: ½ cup vegetable; <1 oz. very lean protein