Mock “Potato” Salad
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by Jolynn Peterson
Number of Servings: 4-6
Servings Size: 1 cup
- 1 zucchini sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 1 head cauliflower cut into uniform pieces
- ½ jar Walden Farms Zesty Mayo
- 1/3 cup brown spicy mustard
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- ½ package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 T. low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 stalk celery slices
- 2 eggs boiled, sliced and halved
- 1 small dill pickle
- Steam cauliflower in a pan with chicken stock and water until tender.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayo, mustard, celery seed, ranch dressing mix and horseradish.
- Place cauliflower in bowl and add mayo mixture, mixing well. Break cauliflower down into smaller pieces if needed.
- Blend in chopped egg, dill pickle and celery seed.
- Taste mixture; you can add additional mustard, horseradish, celery seed and ranch dressing to your liking.
- Chill before serving. Enjoy!
Profile Exchanges: 1 cup vegetables; trace protein and trace fat