Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 8
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 Large Jicama, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- 1 head green cabbage, cored and finely shredded (or pre-washed bag of shredded cabbage from grocery store)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 Lime (or lime zest and no-carb RealLime juice)
- 1 T ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Cup Walden farms mayonnaise or Kraft Miracle Whip light or Kraft Light Olive Oil Mayo
- 1 bunch of cilantro, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- Toss first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Let stand, covered 30 minutes.
- Grate rind from a lime and squeeze juice to measure 3 tablespoons.
- Stir together rind, juice, cumin, cayenne, and mayo in a small bowl.
- Add to cabbage mixture, and toss well.
- Toss in Cilantro.
Serve with Fish Taco’s wrapped in a lettuce wrap.
Photo Courtesy of My Recipes