Independence Day Red, White and Blue Strawberry Cake
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 1-Packages Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 8oz container Fat-Free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint Blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 pints fresh Strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- Prepare Cake according to package directions and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Cool completely.
- Frost cake with whipped topping.
- Place blueberries in a square in the corner, and arrange sliced strawberries as stripes to make an American Flag.
- Chill until serving.
Photo courtesy of Examiner.com