Ham & Eggs Breakfast Pizza
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 1 Profile cheese pizza
- ¼ cup egg substitute
- 1 o. fat free cooked ham, cubed
- 1 T chopped red pepper
- ¾ oz reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Lightly spray a small microwave bowl with vegetable oil spray.
- Add egg substitute and microwave 20-50 seconds, stirring halfway through to scramble.
- Top pizza with scrambled egg, cubed ham, diced red pepper, and cheddar cheese.
- Serve with baby arugula topped with your favorite fat free vinaigrette or 1 tsp olive oil and 3 tsp of Raspberry vinegar or other fruity vinegar, salt and
pepper to taste. (Homemade dressing adds an additional fat serving so use a fat free dressing if you are adding ¾ oz of cheese to your pizza).