Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
Servings: 1 Stuffed cap
- 1 package Profile Sloppy Joe (PSJ)
- 5 Grape Tomatoes-cut in half
- 1 Large Portabella Mushroom cap, washed, dried, gills and stem removed
- 1 tsp-1 T. fresh Oregano or sub out Fresh Minced Oregano from jar, or use ½ of this portion of dried Oregano
- 1 tsp-1 T. Minced Fresh Garlic, or use dried Granulated Garlic or minced Garlic from a jar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ¾ oz = to 1 and ¾ T Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1-tsp Olive Oil
- Vegetable Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with vegetable spray or line a cookie pan with Parchment paper.
- Place prepared Portabella cap and Grape tomatoes on cookie sheet.
- Toss all with 1 tsp. Olive Oil: Add garlic, basil, and oregano to tomatoes and toss; season all with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast all veggies for 20 minutes, hold in oven while you prepare the Profile Sloppy Joe packet according to package directions.
- To the prepared PSJ mix add the roasted vegetables and mix to combine.
- Add this mixture to the portabella cap and top with the cheese.
- Bake in oven just until warmed through and the cheese is melted.