Crocktober Recipe #9 – Spinach & Feta Frittata
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe | Submitted by Lindsey Bryan, Certified Profile Coach - Knoxville, TN
The air is crisp, the leaves are changing color and the cool fall breeze lets us open all our windows and enjoy the season. Whether you're curling up with a good book in your sweatpants by the fireplace or carving pumpkins with your kids on a blustery autumn afternoon, we can all agree: there's lots to love about fall! Perhaps the most underrated facet of fall is the food. Fall is slow cooker season and Profile is excited to celebrate the month of 'Crocktober' by releasing a new crock pot recipe every Tuesday and Thursday in October. So prep your food, set it and forget it with amazing 'Crocktober' recipes from Profile!
• 2 cloves Garlic
• 2 cups Spinach, fresh
• 10 Eggs
• 1/4 tsp Salt
• 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese
• 3/4 cup Feta cheese
• 2 cups skim Milk
• 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
• 1 pack Profile Pancakes
• 1 pack Profile Creamy Chicken Soup
• Add the eggs and milk to a large bowl and whisk to combine, then add Profile Pancake mix and Profile Creamy Chicken Soup.
• Add in spinach, garlic, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese and salt and stir to combine.
• Spray inside of slow cooker with non-stick spray
• Pour into slow cooker and sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the mixture.
• Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
Profile Exchange: 3oz lean protein, 1 fat, ½ serving vegetables