Creamy Basil Pesto Pasta Salad
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe | Submitted by Lindsey Bryan, Certified Profile Coach - Knoxville, TN
Serving Size: ¼ of Salad
Preparation Time: 10 minute | Cook Time: 1 minute
- 3 Wedges Laughing Cow Cow Cheese
- 1T Basil Pesto (used Costco brand)
- 1 Package Profile Pasta
- 1 Cup Chopped, Frozen Spinach (thawed and drained)
- Optional- fresh spinach and basil
- Melt Laughing Cow Cheese in microwave for 1 minute at 50% power
- Stir in basil pesto.
- Add Profile Pasta to boiling water, cook for 1 minute
- Toss cheese and pesto mix, spinach and pasta in a hot pan to finish melting cheese
and coat pasta evenly.
- Serve warm or chill and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 3 oz protein + 1 cup vegetables + 2 fats
Tips: Feel free to add other veggies to the dish if you wish.