Christmas Cookie Pancakes
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 1 large pancake
- 1 package Profile Pancake Mix
- 1 Profile Sugar Cookie Bar
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. sugar substitute
- Sugar Free Strawberry Pancake Syrup
- Combine pancake mix and sugar substitute.
- Add almond milk and vanilla extract; stirring lightly to combine.
- Chop Sugar Cookie bar into small pieces and add to batter.
- Spray a griddle pan with nonstick spray and place over medium-heat. Drop one large pancake onto a hot griddle.
- When holes appear in the center of the pancake, flip over and continue cooking until golden brown.
- Top with sugar-free strawberry syrup.
Profile Exchange: 1 Meal Replacement, 1 bar, 1 free food