Bok Choy Salad
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 6
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 2 bunches Bok Choy Cabbage or try Chinese or Napa Cabbage
- 1 bunch Green Onion, chopped
- 2 T sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 English Cucumber cut into half moons; no need to peel or 1 small Jicama washed and peeled, cut into julienne strips
- 8-Red Radishes sliced
- 1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 T Artificial sweetener
- 2 T low-sodium Soy Sauce
- In a large bowl, combine bok choy, green onions, cucumber or jicama, radishes, and almonds.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, artificial sweetener and low-sodium soy sauce.
- Toss salad with dressing and serve.
Profile exchanges: Vegetables: 1 cup serving; fat 5.9g or 1.2 fat servings
Photo courtesy of Eat Local