Dining Out in Profile Style
While trying to lose weight, restaurant food can be both tempting and difficult. However, you may find that there are more options than you think!
While looking at the menu:
- Look for lean meats that fit within your plan. For instance… chicken, turkey, seafood or eggs, are all Profile-friendly choices — and taste good too!
- Many restaurants have multiple salad choices! Find one you like and ask for the dressing on the side. Keep an eye out for salad with nuts or fruits and make sure they’re in-line with where you’re at in the program.
- Another option that many restaurants have is the ability to substitute vegetables or salad for french fries. If it isn’t listed in the menu, ask your server about healthier side options or just ditch the side altogether.
If you’re needing some inspiration, take a look at these options:
- Grilled Chicken Caesar or Shrimp & Spinach Salad (get the half salad)
- 7 oz. Sirloin
- Strawberry Avocado Salad (not on Reboot)
- Thai Shrimp Salad
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich (ditch the bun)
- Bacon Jack Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Salmon with Broccoli (no rice)
- Mango-Chile Tilapia or Chicken (not on Reboot)
(Pssst… take a look at their “lighter choice” menu items!)
- Salad with Chicken+Fajita vegetables
- Olive Garden
- Baked Tilapia with Shrimp
- Grilled Chicken Spiedini
- Herb Grilled Salmon
- Asian Sesame Chicken Salad (get the half salad)
- Chicken Caesar or Chopped Chicken Cobb Salad
- Power Breakfast Eggs with Turkey
- Power Steak Lettuce Wrap
- Tuna Salad
Want to know more? Visit your coach and ask for a copy of the Profile Dining Out Guide, where you’ll find countless options at a bunch of your favorite restaurants!