Sales Specialist – Cedar Rapids, IA
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Profile by Sanford's franchise partners. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join America’s newest and most advanced weight loss and lifestyle coaching company. Profile by Sanford is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sanford Health, one of the nation’s leading, not-for-profit health care systems with locations in 126 communities in nine states.
This individual will have an overall responsibility to:
Deliver sales results against assigned quota and the development of a sufficient, qualified pipeline of referral sources and members to meet high-growth revenue requirements.
Plan and implement strategies to identify opportunities, penetrate new business and expand market share within assigned territory.
Build and maintain qualified prospects through telephone prospecting, cold-calling, e-mail and direct marketing.
Create strategic proposals and deliver compelling presentations to prospective customers.
Manage territory as a business to maximize sales through analyzing the market dynamics to ensure territory sales goals are met.
Develop and implement own territory business plan in line with corporate strategy and works within agreed budgets.
Work closely with store managers and coaches to coordinate sales efforts for each store (i.e. presentations, lunch and learns, promotions and new store launches).
Position will work within a defined territory, focused initially on Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and Cedar Falls. May expand to nearby areas and beyond. Some travel may be required.
When needed, may assist and shadow in 1:1 coaching to members of the Profile Weight Loss Program using a multidisciplinary approach to weight loss and weight maintenance.
- Minimum of 3-5 years business to business sales experience, medical sales preferred.
- Proven ability to succeed in a competitive sales environment.
- Technical skills (i.e. computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Microsoft Office Suite)
- Understanding of online tools for use in lead sourcing
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Organization, planning and persistency skills
- Strong work ethic along with professional, proactive demeanor
- Quality of Delivery – Work should be accurate, consistent, timely and thorough
Bachelor’s degree preferred- Business focus preferred.
Required Credentials (Licensure, Certification, or Registration):
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Be able to meet, greet, speak, and positively represent Profile. Creativity, persistence and organization. Ability to handle stress. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to organize marketing/sales materials and identify needs.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com